A sentence using the word commons. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use commons in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for commons.
- A serious fellow talking nonsense with lively illustrations, is just the man for House of Commons clown. (10)
- Earl and town fought the fight of Barons and Commons in epitome. (10)
- I went down to the House of Commons at midnight to see him. (10)
- In your Parliament your House of Commons shows us real princes, your Throne merely titled ones. (10)
- Instead of going back to the House of Commons, he went straight to a strike-breaking agency. (8)
- Its commons and woods had remained unscorched, so that the retired had not to any extent deserted it, that August, for the sea. (8)
- Suspects Great Britain, King, Lords and Commons, and buttons twenty times tighter. (10)
- The House of Commons men would, of course, be all right. (8)
- The destination named, he nodded alertly he had driven gentlemen there at night from the House of Commons, he said. (10)
- The place for general propositions was undoubtedly the House of Commons, where they could be supported one way or the other, out of blue books. (8)
- The two gentlemen had struck up a House of Commons acquaintanceship, and finding themselves bound for the same destination, had grown friendly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for commons. Perhaps also see a sentence for covered and ways to use cowering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use commons in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.