Sentences for commotion. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use commotion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for commotion.
- A titter of ladies present told of some recent interesting commotion. (10)
- But in a shadow of a town like Landrecies, with little else moving, these points of war made a proportionate commotion. (2)
- Chump, and a great many pews were set in commotion. (10)
- Commotion everywhere and ceaseless unrest. (1)
- Do you expect to come up here with a bombshell in your pocket, and explode it among us without causing any commotion? (9)
- He began to hope wildly that this rumour about the horse was a falsity, for there was no commotion, no one declaiming. (10)
- His reverie had thrown him into severe commotion. (10)
- Riding to and fro, and chattering, and commotion, of which the margravine was the centre, went on, and the band played beautiful waltzes. (10)
- There was commotion all over the house at the return of the young heir. (10)
- You know the commotion in a French kitchen when the guests of the house declined a particular dish furnished them by command. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for commotion. Perhaps also see a sentence for calls and ways to use costly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use commotion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.