Sentence using the word bustle. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bustle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bustle.
- All was Sunday bustle in the streets and in the public-houses, as all had been Sabbath peace among the mountains. (2)
- And yet with all this bustle on either hand, the road itself lay solitary. (2)
- Bustle, and bonnet at once. (10)
- But right at the other end, the house next the town-gate was full of light and bustle. (2)
- Doctor liked for company when plunged in the bustle of the preliminaries to a journey. (10)
- It has everything in its favour: heroism, danger, bustle, fashion. (4)
- Last night it had been hope and smiles, bustle and motion, noise and brilliancy, in the drawing-room, and out of the drawing-room, and everywhere. (4)
- The day passed most pleasantly away; the morning in bustle and shopping, and the evening at one of the theatres. (4)
- The first bustle of installation over, time hung heavy on his hands. (8)
- There is always a look of consciousness or bustle when people come in a way which they know to be beneath them. (4)
- There was a bustle on her approach; a good deal of moving and talking. (4)
- There was employment, hope, solicitude, bustle, for every hour of the day. (4)
- Well, remember that it is not my fault, if we set all the old ladies in Bath in a bustle. (4)
- What a scene of bustle, confusion, and excitement does the deck of a steamer present upon such an occasion. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bustle. Perhaps also see a sentence for bent and ways to use buyers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bustle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.