Fuss sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fuss in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fuss.
- As in leaving her home, so in returning, she followed her instinct, and her instinct told her to avoid unnecessary fuss and suffering. (8)
- But even that would be dependent on his health, for now they would begin to fuss about him. (8)
- Even if she had never loved him, she had made no fuss until Bosinney came on the scene. (8)
- He had bought the ugly great thing with two early Matisses before the War, because there was such a fuss about those Post-Impressionist chaps. (8)
- He would not ring the bell, because he knew it would mean a fuss, and make his going up on the morrow more conspicuous. (8)
- It was no use whatever to make a fuss about that aspect of nursing which was not quite nice. (8)
- No use in making a fuss; must put the best face on it, whether it were going to come to anything or not! (8)
- She had quietly given her orders to the maid, and he had them without fuss. (10)
- So there was no fuss in putting out her light, and it was done. (10)
- The honour that made a fuss, and claimed its rights! (8)
- Well, Monday morning came, and I was in such a fuss! (4)
- What on earth is all the fuss about? (8)
- Why make a fuss about a letter? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fuss. Perhaps also see a sentence for fretfully and ways to use full in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fuss in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.