Sentences for communicate. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use communicate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for communicate.
- And how communicate the pell-mell of reasons? (10)
- Atwell about the buying, or to communicate with the clerk about rooms taken or left. (9)
- Aunt Dorothy undertook to communicate assurances of my undying affection for him. (10)
- Catching sight of the tray, he stopped, checked in an evident desire to communicate his soul. (8)
- Cavely had unpleasant domestic news to communicate to her brother, in return for his tale of affliction and wrath. (10)
- Did you afterwards communicate the loss to your employer, and did he send you to the police station? (8)
- I have something to communicate that will astonish you not a little. (4)
- Jennings deficient either in curiosity after petty information, or in a disposition to communicate it. (4)
- Now then, what have you to communicate to me? (10)
- Prayer is power within us to communicate with the desired beyond our thirsts. (10)
- She felt that he had been very ill-used, and was quite unhappy in having to communicate what had passed. (4)
- Tuckham, to communicate that the Esperanza awaited Captain Beauchamp, manned and provisioned, off the pier. (10)
- We meet every Saturday night, and communicate our best jokes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for communicate. Perhaps also see a sentence for calls and ways to use costly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use communicate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.