How to use impart in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use impart in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for impart.
- Brunetiere, whose aesthetics, as he betrays them in his instances, are of a flabbiness which does not impart conviction. (9)
- I am afraid I can as little impart a due sense of what he spiritually was to my knowledge. (9)
- Lady Camper had deigned to impart some of her own, incidentally; that she was of Welsh blood, and born among the mountains. (10)
- Not being allowed to impart the distressing dose of comfort he was charged with, he swallowed it himself; and these were the consequences. (10)
- The consideration that one is pursued by fate, will not fail to impart a sense of dignity even to the meanest. (10)
- There was a stout gentleman with a knowledge of the river, which he seemed eager to impart. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for impart. Perhaps also see a sentence for inference and ways to use imps in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use impart in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.