Use the word reveal in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use reveal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reveal.
- Distinction is something that does not always reveal itself at first sight on land, and at sea it is still more retrusive. (9)
- Had the feelings which her glances were intended to reveal passed merely for the ardent gratitude of an impassioned soul? (5)
- He says he dreams his wife is here, and he will not reveal his name! (10)
- Not even to her kind confessor did she reveal this design. (5)
- Such was the character of the fair young heiress, exhibited by her performances much more patently than the run of a quill would reveal it. (10)
- Then her fancy fluttered and fell, and she waited patiently for the fact to reveal itself. (9)
- These he could not reveal; nor could she perfectly open her heart to him, for the same reason. (10)
- They were still too much in shadow, however, to reveal their nature and origin to an indolent attention, and again he resumed his reading. (1)
- This smile startled Lady Casterley; it seemed, by concealing everything, to reveal depths of strength and subtlety. (8)
- What she feared was that he might start the furnace and she should be obliged to reveal herself because of the heat. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reveal. Perhaps also see a sentence for risky and ways to use relations in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reveal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.