Sentences using the word disclose. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use disclose in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disclose.
- Back to the simple and patriarchal state of feeling which old documents disclose. (8)
- But we shall still have the power to disclose that secret at any time. (8)
- He had not expected such a challenge to disclose the secret in his heart. (8)
- My What will be left for the judges to do when everyone can be forced to speak out boldly and disclose his smallest sin. (5)
- Ridiculous, perhaps, but so real that sooner or later it must disclose itself. (8)
- So one may see bulldogs, those amiable animals, suddenly disclose their tenacity. (8)
- To disclose the name of his latest purchases would be like walking into the jaws of disdain. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disclose. Perhaps also see a sentence for despondency and ways to use disposition in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disclose in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.