Use the word ascertain in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use ascertain in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ascertain.
- But how ascertain if the enemy is there? (1)
- But, ere Kuni disappeared, he had repaired the oversight, and both desired to ascertain the fate of their former charge. (5)
- I was to ascertain, we concluded, the exact nature of the situation before I ventured to say anything openly. (9)
- In doing so, she looked down at the aristocratic spectators to ascertain whether the Emperor and one other were among them. (5)
- The fact is someone ought to speak to Bosinney and ascertain what he means. (8)
- The purpose of their return I have not been able to ascertain. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ascertain. Perhaps also see a sentence for ask and ways to use ascent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ascertain in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.