A sentence for the word communicating. University students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use communicating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for communicating.
- Doubtless he was trained to have no understanding of a good to be derived by his communicating what he felt and getting sympathy. (10)
- He was rolling on the rug, communicating contagion. (10)
- James and Emily had just gone up to bed, and after communicating the news to Warmson, Soames prepared to follow. (8)
- Planet communicating with planet would be not more wonderful to men than words of his to me, travelling in such a manner. (10)
- Short letters from Frank were received at Randalls, communicating all that was immediately important of their state and plans. (4)
- The squire returned with my aunt Dorothy and Janet to behold the detested man communicating with the outer world from his own rooms. (10)
- Use your own discretion, however, in communicating to her what I have told you. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for communicating. Perhaps also see a sentence for cord and ways to use contending in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use communicating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.