Sentences using the word comparable. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use comparable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for comparable.
- A small town could rarely offer anything comparable to it, and the country never. (9)
- Australia is not comparable with it. (10)
- Gower caught an image of it, as comparable, without much straining, to an Arctic region smitten by the beams. (10)
- In power upon the emotions nothing, I think, is comparable to a first sight of mountains. (7)
- In that respect, no young man was ever comparable with him. (10)
- Opposition to him, was comparable to the stand of blocks of timber before flame. (10)
- Why, such an act was comparable to the circular mission of the dog! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for comparable. Perhaps also see a sentence for clinked and ways to use countrymen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use comparable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.