How do you use correspondent in a sentence. English majors, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use correspondent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for correspondent.
- George Pendyce, correspondent in a divorce suit against my wife. (8)
- His omissions as a correspondent were explicable in a sentence. (10)
- My unknown correspondent plied me a third time. (10)
- She is his principal correspondent, I assure you. (4)
- Then, during the Cuban insurrection of the early seventies, he accepted the invitation of a New York paper to go to Cuba as its correspondent. (9)
- This, however, is what your special correspondent was obliged to do. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for correspondent. Perhaps also see a sentence for combined and ways to use continuity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use correspondent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.