Sentences for consistent. University students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use consistent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for consistent.
- Fanny is the only one who has judged rightly throughout; who has been consistent. (4)
- His kindness to his little cousin was consistent with his situation and rights: he made her some very pretty presents, and laughed at her. (4)
- His resolution of leaving Churchhill is consistent with his general eagerness. (4)
- In short, when a person is always to deceive, it is impossible to be consistent. (4)
- Now, however, I see nothing in it but a very natural and consistent degree of discretion. (4)
- She might even be a very consistent person. (10)
- Shrapnel, should she not, to be consistent, have dismounted there? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for consistent. Perhaps also see a sentence for curiously and ways to use connection in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use consistent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "consistent in sentences", visited this page.