Sentence with word logical. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use logical in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for logical.
- Acting upon this belief with their characteristically logical and conscientious directness, the sacerdotal rulers of the country mercilessly afflict the sect to which themselves belong. (7)
- But they have a logical position, equivalent to the best of arguments. (10)
- Cervantes wrote a novel with the simplest plot, without belying much or little the natural and logical course of events. (9)
- Doctrines do not stand or fall by their proofs, and are only logical in so far as they are cleverly put. (2)
- His conclusion was, that we were not logical. (10)
- It was all logical, he showed him, and all magnificent. (2)
- My dear More, what is civilization but the logical, inevitable swallowing up of the lower by the higher types of man? (8)
- On entering their spacious bed-chamber, they were so fatigued that sleep appeared to their minds the compensating logical deduction. (10)
- That is what the young people have to do elsewhere, and that is the only logical result of our position here. (9)
- Then he talked of the littleness of Europe and the greatness of Germany; logical postulates fell in collapse before him. (10)
- Young men straining at thought, in the grip of their sensations, reach this logical conclusion. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for logical. Perhaps also see a sentence for locks and ways to use lover in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use logical in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.