Competition used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use competition in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for competition.
- Any conception of the competition nowadays? (8)
- As for the essayist, the poet, the traveller, the popular scientist, they are nowhere in the competition for the favor of readers. (9)
- But look at the competition! (8)
- He was her dear Wickham on every occasion; no one was to be put in competition with him. (4)
- She supports herself and him by washing for the poor people among whom they live, at rates which destroy Chinese and domestic competition. (1)
- Some of the high-class weeklies feel the competition of the ten-cent monthlies. (9)
- The drummer is discharged because, competition having disappeared, custom must come without solicitation. (7)
- With that competition, you know what your plant at Lapham would be worth, and what the shrinkage on your manufactured stock would be. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for competition. Perhaps also see a sentence for consider and ways to use contemptuous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use competition in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.