How do you use complex in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use complex in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for complex.
- Aminta noted it as a mark of superior ability, and she had the envy of the complex nature observing the simple. (10)
- And besides, he was he, the unriddled, complex, individual he; she was the plain barbarian survival, good for giving her offspring bone, muscle, stout heart. (10)
- For it was a long and an angry one, and it brought out both of them, exposing, of course, the more complex creature the most. (10)
- He is, perhaps, more complex than he seems; he is certainly much more self- sufficing than might have been expected. (9)
- In fact, I doubt whether youth perceives anything complex in life. (9)
- In his view no living man is a type, but a character; now noble, now ignoble; now grand, now little; complex, full of vicissitude. (9)
- Nor do we explain much of the secret by attributing it to the working of a complex machinery. (10)
- Of course, she has a complex nature. (9)
- She was happy to compare sensations with him, but hers were not of the complex order, and a potion soon righted her. (10)
- That was what you call complex. (9)
- The clear light of his simple duty grew cloudy and complex. (10)
- The smallest difference in character rendered her complex and kept him simple. (10)
- They are hard to find for wounded sentiments rendered complex by an infusion of policy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for complex. Perhaps also see a sentence for cologne and ways to use court in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use complex in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.