Sentences with complicated. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use complicated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for complicated.
- At once a magnificently clear course for the complicated letter was distinguished by him. (10)
- Gratian saw his eyes contract, as they might have, perhaps, looking at some bad and complicated wound, and then stare steadily at the ceiling. (8)
- Jarniman spoke of a remarkable number of diseases; very complicated, he says. (10)
- Never in all the fifteen years since he had first found out that life was no simple business, had he found it so singularly complicated. (8)
- Pasmer came forward, and he fell into a complicated explanation and apology. (9)
- The matter, too, was hopelessly complicated by the domestic troubles of the Hughs family. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for complicated. Perhaps also see a sentence for compounded and ways to use college in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use complicated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.