A sentence for the word comply. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use comply in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for comply.
- Anybody may do it who will comply with the conditions. (9)
- I comply; and then you would say a nursery in arms. (10)
- Polteed half closed his eyes, as if to comply at once. (8)
- Providence does not comply with our predictions in order to stultify us. (10)
- She did not attempt them a second time; nor, when Sir Purcell requested her to sing in the course of the evening, did she comply. (10)
- You will hardly blame me for refusing to comply with this entreaty, or for resisting every repetition to it. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for comply. Perhaps also see a sentence for corners and ways to use confused in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use comply in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.