Heed sentence example. University students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use heed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for heed.
- As for the hero, in the hour of victory he pays no heed to omens. (10)
- But his disobedient hands gave no heed to the command. (1)
- Emilia gave patient heed to the lecture. (10)
- Her mother paid no heed to her repeated declaration. (9)
- In any case, she did not heed what he said. (9)
- Just as well to work, and take heed that he would soon be forty-seven! (8)
- Rocco paid no heed to it. (10)
- She did not heed him. (9)
- She did not heed it, did not once turn her head. (10)
- She gave no heed to the name. (10)
- Still he gave heed to violent extraneous harpings against money. (10)
- They are to cultivate their hearts, pay much heed to their hearts. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for heed. Perhaps also see a sentence for hum and ways to use heap in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use heed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.