Compostella in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use compostella in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for compostella.
- Besides, in Compostella, the swearer had been in his most cheerful mood. (5)
- But Compostella was indeed far away. (5)
- In Santiago di Compostella both her means and her strength were exhausted. (5)
- Other pilgrims had also engaged passage at Antwerp for Corunna, the harbour of Compostella, and her means were sufficient for the voyage. (5)
- This, however, had no influence upon the Dominican, as the indulgence made the pilgrimage to Compostella unnecessary. (5)
- Yet the pilgrimage to Compostella, of which the confessor had spoken? (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for compostella. Perhaps also see a sentence for chafed and ways to use comforted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use compostella in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.