Sentences for compressed. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use compressed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for compressed.
- Berry compressed her person in the chair she was beckoned to occupy. (10)
- His cheeks were puffed, his lips compressed, his swollen face was of a dull, angry red. (8)
- His sallow face was red; his thin lips compressed to a white line. (8)
- She was excited, and showed a bosom compressed to explode: she had been weeping. (10)
- The compressed energy of the man under his conscious display of a great-minded deference to the claims of family ties and duties, intoxicated him. (10)
- The narrow face, clean-shaven now, with its deep-set eyes and compressed lips, looked more priestly than ever, in spite of this brown garb. (8)
- Whatever there was of wisdom in his view, he spoilt it for English hearing, by making use of his dry compressed sentences. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for compressed. Perhaps also see a sentence for calls and ways to use costly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use compressed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.