A sentence using the word immovable. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use immovable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for immovable.
- A bull-dog bitch, working her snout from side to side, was snuffling horribly; the great iron-studded door to which her chain was fastened stayed immovable. (8)
- All tear-stained, indeed, she had already masked it with a sort of immovable stolidity. (8)
- Bosinney was pleading, and she so quiet, so soft, yet immovable in her passivity, sat looking over the grass. (8)
- Darkness impenetrable and immovable filled the room. (4)
- Full surely this immovable stone-man would not release her. (10)
- He looked intently at their faces, with his pale, immovable stare. (8)
- He sat there immovable, but at the last stroke of the clock he woke up and drove vigorously away to the station. (9)
- She stood up immovable, but the delicate rose-light of her complexion went out and left her colourless. (9)
- The door was still immovable. (4)
- They had hitherto patiently acted their parts as spectators, immovable on their horses. (10)
- When Mashalleed turned to face his pursuer, the Chief was alone, immovable on his mare, fronting the ranks. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for immovable. Perhaps also see a sentence for intriguing and ways to use improve in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use immovable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.