Compulsion in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use compulsion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for compulsion.
- Besides, the lady was in her element here, and compulsion is required to make us relinquish our element. (10)
- He, as he felt horribly in pencilling her address, acted under compulsion; and a woman prodded the goad. (10)
- I shall see the compulsion of mere kindness between the lines. (10)
- Of Edbury she could not speak for grief, believing that he loved her still and was acting under compulsion. (10)
- There was no compulsion: she accepted this man. (10)
- They looked such sprawling skeletons that Clotilde had the comfort of feeling sure they would be discerned as the work of compulsion. (10)
- Warwick he pitied, and he put compulsion on himself to go and see the poor fellow, the subject of so sublime a generosity. (10)
- Women under compulsion, as vessels: men in their magnanimity, patriotically, voluntarily. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for compulsion. Perhaps also see a sentence for chambers and ways to use convenience in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use compulsion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.