Sentences for repression. University students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use repression in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repression.
- A lifetime of repression served him in the half-realised horror of that moment. (8)
- Rockney was for sharp measures in repression, fair legislation in due course. (10)
- The cajolery was foolish, if an end was in view; the repression inefficient. (10)
- The impulse of each had wedded; in expression and repression; her sensibility told her of the stronger. (10)
- The log dragged bounding and twirling, rattling its chains; the crowd along the ridge, forbidden to cheer, watching it with intense repression of the roar. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repression. Perhaps also see a sentence for ruling and ways to use rest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repression in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.