Sentences with crushing. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use crushing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crushing.
- And crushing his old opera hat against his chest he sought the lift. (8)
- Fenellan, crushing a delicious gulp of the wine, that foamed along the channel to flavour. (10)
- He saw the horse stagger in the gate-way, crushing its rider up against the gatepost. (8)
- I had been insensible to it before, or so I thought, the weight was now so crushing. (10)
- If he could have thought of any sarcasm, no matter how crushing, he would have come back at her with it. (9)
- She dramatized them each springing forward by turns, with crushing rejoinders. (10)
- She plucked a cluster of pinkish berries from the pepper-tree, crushing and rubbing them between her hands to get their fragrance. (8)
- Shivering, and crushing himself together with his arms, Miltoun walked towards the window. (8)
- So they coursed away, speeding behind their Chief and Bhanavar; sweet were the desert herbs under their crushing hooves! (10)
- That was gone now as if it had never been; and she had no defence, nothing between her and this crushing humiliation and chagrin. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crushing. Perhaps also see a sentence for complaint and ways to use cressett in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crushing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.