Sentences with concealing in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use concealing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for concealing.
- And I hope you will not be cruelly concealing any tendency to indisposition. (4)
- Beyond the trees concealing it from the sea was a great city, and thither we were taken. (7)
- Concealing our horses in a cane-brake, we unmoored the boat and rowed across unmolested. (7)
- Concealing them from me as he has done so cunningly! (10)
- His feelings are strong; he has not an idea of concealing them. (10)
- His gravity had the effect of the ultra-comical in concealing it. (10)
- I trust with all my soul I did not betray myself, I owed that duty to my position of concealing it. (10)
- Now she was aware that Alvan moved behind the screen concealing him. (10)
- Still, he was not justified in living beyond his means to that end, speculating rashly, and concealing his actual circumstances. (10)
- That was what he was really feeling, and concealing, be cause he was too well-bred to show his secret grief. (8)
- The look was like a door aswing, revealing in concealing. (10)
- This smile startled Lady Casterley; it seemed, by concealing everything, to reveal depths of strength and subtlety. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for concealing. Perhaps also see a sentence for conclude and ways to use cowered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use concealing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.