A sentence for the word revealing. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use revealing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for revealing.
- A maid-servant came to the door with a candle in her hand revealing red eyelids. (10)
- He lifted it by one corner, and the diminutive folded squares came out, revealing a strip of red-stained handkerchief. (10)
- I would rather have had her less abrupt and more personal in revealing it. (10)
- It was not until the man had got out of sight and hearing that his identity was disclosed by a revealing light from memory. (1)
- The Act was weak in too distinctly revealing the finger of the poetic political squib at a point here and there. (10)
- The look was like a door aswing, revealing in concealing. (10)
- This unwonted uncomeliness of hers was an indication to one or other of our dusky pits, not a revealing. (10)
- To their own relief the guiltless eaves-droppers, who found no moment favorable for revealing themselves after the comedy began, issued from their retiracy. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for revealing. Perhaps also see a sentence for righteous and ways to use restitution in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use revealing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.