Sentence using the word concessions. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use concessions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for concessions.
- Concessions, hazy speeches, and the puling nonsense of our present Government, have encouraged them so far and got us into the mess. (10)
- I do hope the Dad will make concessions. (8)
- Petty concessions are signs of weakness to the unsatisfied; they prick an appetite, they do not close breaches. (10)
- They are regarded as petty concessions, insufficient and vexatious. (10)
- Two conveyances go daily to Le Puy, but they rival each other in polite concessions rather than in speed. (2)
- We must make concessions to him, not in this respect only, but in several others, chief among which is the motive for reading fiction. (9)
- What she wanted was sea air, and after his general meeting of the Globular Gold Concessions he was ready to take her. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for concessions. Perhaps also see a sentence for climate and ways to use conscientiously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use concessions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.