Sentences for confessions. University students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use confessions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for confessions.
- By and by, after acting serenest innocent, suddenly broken, she will be copious of sad confessions. (10)
- Distrust had brought the state of war, which allows not of the wasting of our powers in confessions. (10)
- Few of his confessions are better known than those on his apprenticeship in style to the great authors of the past. (2)
- So the confession closed; and in the present instance there were not any forgotten chambers to be unlocked and ransacked for addenda confessions. (10)
- That I have been cast in the former mould, these Confessions have, alas! (6)
- These are my confessions. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for confessions. Perhaps also see a sentence for curiously and ways to use connection in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use confessions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.