Sentences with confederates in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use confederates in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for confederates.
- A moment later the field was gray with Confederates in pursuit. (7)
- But the gray column of Confederates toiling up the mountain road was singularly tempting. (1)
- Had anything in all this vast concatenation been overlooked Private Searing might have fired on the retreating Confederates that morning, and would perhaps have missed. (1)
- Had the Confederates made one more general attack we should have had to meet them with the bayonet alone. (7)
- It was a great day for Confederates in the line of promotion. (7)
- Major Jones himself, and his confederates, could not have more heartily relished this story, than did the party to whom the doctor heartily related it. (6)
- Through the gap of half a mile the Confederates charged without opposition, cutting our army clean in two. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for confederates. Perhaps also see a sentence for concentration and ways to use convey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use confederates in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.