How do you use condescended in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use condescended in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for condescended.
- Another and unanswered question was, how could she have condescended to wed with an average? (10)
- Besides, Andrew knew, his whole conduct was a tacit admission, that she had condescended in giving him her hand. (10)
- Dan commanded his temper by a strong effort, and condescended to explain. (9)
- He is the kind of man, indeed, to whom I should never dare refuse anything, which he condescended to ask. (4)
- Her management of the two youths was exquisite; but to him, Edward, she had never condescended to show herself thus mediating and amiable. (10)
- She likewise lectured Richard, and with her he condescended to argue. (10)
- She recollected his look at her, and turned over the leaves of the book he had been hastily scanning, and had condescended to approve of. (10)
- The baronet condescended to play the spy upon his son. (10)
- They had taken so little note of us that I hardly thought they would have condescended on a bill. (2)
- Why had Barbara condescended to mention the wretched brute? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for condescended. Perhaps also see a sentence for colder and ways to use compromised in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use condescended in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.