Condescension used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use condescension in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for condescension.
- But whatever his condescension had been, it did not extend to an admitted acquaintance with the poor speech of the land of fogs. (10)
- Condescension was not seen, his voice had no false note. (10)
- He showed the condescension of a true nobleman. (9)
- Let not a thought or a dream spring from her condescension, lest you do outrage to her noble simplicity. (10)
- Pollingray, and his bow inflated me with ideas of my condescension. (10)
- She is all affability and condescension, and I doubt not but you will be honoured with some portion of her notice when service is over. (4)
- Supplication would be with him a form of condescension. (10)
- The first effect of her discriminating condescension on this unfortunate gentleman was to make him the champion of her claims to breeding. (10)
- While he talked exclusively of himself it seemed to her a condescension. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for condescension. Perhaps also see a sentence for consider and ways to use contemptuous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use condescension in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.