Veranda sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use veranda in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for veranda.
- By this time we had both left town, and were taking up the talk again on the veranda of a sea-side hotel. (9)
- Crossing the veranda, and passing through an open window hung with silk curtains, Hart entered a cool dark room. (8)
- It has the usual allowance of red roof and veranda. (9)
- Just beyond the veranda Greta saw a glowworm shining, as it might be a tiny bead of the fallen lightning. (8)
- No one was on the veranda, no one in the drawing-room. (8)
- Scorrier stayed on the veranda smoking. (8)
- Sometimes one couple or another slipped through the window to dance on the veranda, and came whirling in again. (8)
- The clock ticked; pigeons cooed on the veranda; a door opened in the distance, and for a moment a treble voice was heard. (8)
- The old man tilted his hat forward over his eyes, and went to sit on the veranda and look at the landscape while he waited. (9)
- The sun fell on it, and over a veranda creepers clung and scrambled in long scrolls. (8)
- Through the long window a little river of light shone out on the veranda tiles, and, flowing past, cut the garden in two. (8)
- When they went out on the veranda to see the moon on the water, Penelope led the way and Irene followed. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for veranda. Perhaps also see a sentence for volcano and ways to use verge in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use veranda in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.