A sentence using the word confound. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use confound in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for confound.
- A faint mist began to rise and confound the different distances together. (2)
- Confound him what does he mean by running away in that fashion. (6)
- Confound that Nixon legacy! (8)
- Confound the limitations of decency, anyway! (9)
- Confound their thick-skinned charitable souls, what do they know of how a sensitive woman suffers? (8)
- Confound those newspaper rats! (8)
- Did she mean, confound her? (9)
- If I were asked to write against them, I should have but to quote them to confound my argument. (10)
- If you confound it, he takes you for an enemy. (10)
- It was fortuitous, like everything destined to confound us. (10)
- So, then, she had no thought of running down from London to hunt and confound him, as at first it appeared. (10)
- They glorify her topping wisdom while on the march to confound it. (10)
- To confound the innocent with the guilty! (10)
- You must not confound my meaning. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for confound. Perhaps also see a sentence for covered and ways to use cowering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use confound in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.