A sentence using the word confounding. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use confounding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for confounding.
- His perfect courtesy was confounding. (10)
- It conjured up a smoky moon under confounding eclipse. (10)
- She fed her incredulousness indignantly on the evidence confounding it. (10)
- She is clever, and a certain diversion exists in the united scheme for confounding her. (10)
- She was also one of those very few whom Providence favours by confounding dissentients. (10)
- Women cannot repose on a man who is not positive; nor have they much gratification in confounding him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for confounding. Perhaps also see a sentence for county and ways to use connections in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use confounding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.