Use confronted in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use confronted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for confronted.
- A list of theatres, concerts, operas confronted her in the next window, together with the effigies of prominent artistes. (8)
- But if between the paroxysms he were confronted with the facts he would own them, no matter how much they told against him. (9)
- But this gaiety of spirit soon died away, confronted by the problem of what she should do next. (8)
- Hughs, confronted by the questionings of Law, made only such answers as could be dragged from them. (8)
- Lander turned her head on her pillow, and so confronted him. (9)
- One after another they confronted and questioned the oracle with increasing sincerity. (9)
- She flung into her room, and confronted her mother. (9)
- She left the two youngsters confronted. (9)
- The Germans are braver than we, and in them you find facts and dreams continually blended and confronted. (9)
- The two men stood confronted, and at first sight of each other their quiescent dislike revived. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for confronted. Perhaps also see a sentence for cavalry and ways to use commander in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use confronted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.