Sentences for confront. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use confront in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for confront.
- Confront me with Dancy and give me fair play. (8)
- Count Lenkenstein desired to confront Vittoria with Angelo; Laura would not quit her side, and Amalia would not expel her friend. (10)
- Farina modestly stood aside, and allowed the Goshawk to confront his prisoner. (10)
- He sat up as if better to confront the mystery. (9)
- I should not have been surprised to see sleek leopards come fawning about our feet, and milk-white deer confront us with human eyes. (7)
- It touched and called up great vanity in his breast, and not till then could he placably confront the look. (10)
- Lapham with a red and startled face, which she did not lift to confront her. (9)
- Shrapnel, to confront him and expose his lie. (10)
- The ladies of the family urged him to go to Steynham and boldly confront the woman. (10)
- You must either withdraw unreservedly, or I must confront you with him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for confront. Perhaps also see a sentence for candlesticks and ways to use complement in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use confront in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.