Sentence using the word confronting. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use confronting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for confronting.
- Clara wished Sir Willoughby were confronting her: she could have spoken. (10)
- In that moment all else of life seemed to melt and swim away from Verrian and leave him stranded upon an awful eminence confronting her. (9)
- She became breathless, without emotion, but checked by the barrier confronting an impulse to ask, what changes? (10)
- She remained staring at the dark wall across the sea, and spiritually confronting her own responsibility, no atom of which she rejected. (9)
- Some degree of pain was necessary to Sir Willoughby, otherwise he would not have seen his generosity confronting him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for confronting. Perhaps also see a sentence for climate and ways to use conscientiously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use confronting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.