Sentences using the word conjure. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use conjure in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conjure.
- Beauchamp often tried to conjure words to paint his wife. (10)
- For two mortal hours did I conjure up every possible disagreeable contingency that might arise. (6)
- He could not conjure a suspicion of treachery in Diana Warwick; and a treachery so foully cynical! (10)
- I had no power to conjure up the princess. (10)
- Imagination almost refuses to conjure it up! (10)
- She could not conjure up the picture of him, and her emotions were merely struck and stunned. (10)
- She looked at a white fleece that came across the sun, desiring to conjure it to stay and shadow him. (10)
- The impression I received was, that sitting was the thing to conjure him to me. (10)
- The torment of trying to conjure up that face was inconceivable. (10)
- These have each stage always alive, quick at a word, a scent, a sound, to conjure up scenes, in spirit and in flame. (10)
- Was she trying to conjure somebody from the shades of that space where the colouring was all pearl-grey and silver? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conjure. Perhaps also see a sentence for clinked and ways to use countrymen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conjure in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.