Conning sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use conning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conning.
- Always in love with some man, Conning tells me she hears. (10)
- Bonner, Conning said; and the primness of Conning was a thing to have been noticed by any one save a dreamy youth in love. (10)
- Conning gave it him in the form of a note in a handwriting not known to him. (10)
- Conning remained in the room, keeping distinctly aloof. (10)
- For Edward Pierson this Saturday had been a strenuous day, and even now, at nearly midnight, he was still conning his just-completed sermon. (8)
- I fear he cannot be induced, and Conning will be snapped up by somebody else. (10)
- She has tried to pump Conning, who, I do not doubt, gave her as much truth as I chose she should have in her well. (10)
- The bell and the appearance of Conning effectually checked the flood. (10)
- While Conning remains unattached, Conning is likely to be serviceable. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conning. Perhaps also see a sentence for cards and ways to use consolatory in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.