A sentence for the word conquer. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use conquer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conquer.
- Before he could conquer the dark spirit, lo, Rose appeared, walking up the village street. (10)
- But never shall I be able so far to conquer my tender sensibility as to enquire after him. (4)
- But she held herself stone-still, and he divined her resolution to conquer herself, if she should die for it. (9)
- But this sight of money has a meaning that I cannot conquer. (10)
- Chump, who had heard that there was a new man in the house, now entered the room, prepared to conquer him. (10)
- For a punishment, it seemed to her that she who had not known her mind must learn to conquer her nature, and submit. (10)
- He could not conquer it. (8)
- He had half a mind to remain at home to conquer them by excogitation. (10)
- Heroes will have to conquer both before they will get them to subscribe to it. (10)
- My people conquer nothing, win none; they are actual, yet uncommon. (10)
- They can and will conquer the viler conditions of human life. (10)
- To conquer him, the principle of life must be conquered. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conquer. Perhaps also see a sentence for corked and ways to use conquered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conquer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.