Sentences using the word conscientiously. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use conscientiously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conscientiously.
- And I was not able conscientiously to go to him for nearly two years. (8)
- And I will nurse her under your direction, obediently, conscientiously. (9)
- Could he do so quite conscientiously? (10)
- Drinking he conscientiously performed as an accompanying duty, and was flushed after dinner, burning for tobacco and a couch for his length. (10)
- Happily there was no hurry; though before any bond was ratified, she decided conscientiously that it must be done. (10)
- He wrote strenuously and of course conscientiously; his point of view was solely and always that which enabled him best to discern qualities. (9)
- In short, we diligently, conscientiously, and with a perverse satisfaction burned the candle of life at both ends and in the middle. (7)
- It was not only that Tourguenief had painted life truly, but that he had painted it conscientiously. (9)
- Leighton, who thought his ideas were shocking, but honored him for holding them so conscientiously. (9)
- Most conscientiously he did not mean it! (10)
- On the ecclesiastical side he was conscientiously uncompromising, but personally he was as simple-mannered as he was simple-hearted. (9)
- The lady conscientiously did her utmost to reconcile the two languages. (10)
- To watch above her conscientiously was a harassing business. (10)
- True, he might now conscientiously approach the heiress, take her hand with an open countenance, and retain it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conscientiously. Perhaps also see a sentence for coated and ways to use collins in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conscientiously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.