A sentence using the word consecrated. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use consecrated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for consecrated.
- But, for an extended popular movement a great name is like a consecrated banner. (10)
- His promise was given to follow it to the grave, a grave in consecrated earth. (10)
- Next year he will go home to be consecrated. (9)
- The presence of Miss Dale illuminated him as the burning taper lights up consecrated plate. (10)
- They sat in the soft colour of the consecrated place like two who were shut away from earth. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for consecrated. Perhaps also see a sentence for courts and ways to use coherence in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use consecrated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.