Sentences for saintly. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use saintly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for saintly.
- But she loved a creature of earth too well to put up a hand for saintly honours. (10)
- Denying himself everything that was exciting and nice, so that when he died he might pass pure and saintly to his other world. (8)
- He has lived embalmed in a saintly affection. (10)
- Her mother was out of Caermarthen; died under my ministration, saintly, forgiving the drunkard. (10)
- Here and far there we meet a young saint vowed to service along by those dismal swamps: and saintly she looks; not of this earth. (10)
- It is still a fact that the sick are very often saintly, although he put no peevishness into their patience with their ills. (9)
- Nothing was too white, too saintly, or too misty, for his conception of abstract woman. (10)
- Saintly example yes; but not saintly governance. (8)
- She was not pure of nature: it may be that we breed saintly souls which are: she was pure of will: fire rather than ice. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for saintly. Perhaps also see a sentence for saints and ways to use sacrificed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use saintly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.