A sentence using the word righteous. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use righteous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for righteous.
- Algernon was exactly in the position where righteous anger is the proper weapon, if not the sole resource. (10)
- Besides, your sentence was just and righteous. (1)
- It is a righteous execution, since you force me to it: I shall deserve your thanks for saving you from the hangman. (10)
- On the contrary, the very righteous, who have been rewarded with poverty, are permitted to die whenever it pleases them. (7)
- Professional devoutness is deemed more righteous on such occasions than poetic fire. (10)
- Radnor a private sinner flaunting for one of the righteous? (10)
- That garden gate where he had flourished the righteous whip was wide. (10)
- Thus they become righteous to their own hearts, and evade, as they hope, the public scourge. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for righteous. Perhaps also see a sentence for roam and ways to use ripeness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use righteous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.