Devout sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use devout in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for devout.
- Burman Radnor is devout. (10)
- Enough that the omen exists, and spoke its solemn warning to the devout woman. (10)
- She made him hold a book and appear respectably devout. (10)
- She thought so; she relied on her devout observances; they gave her sweet confidence, and the sense of being specially shielded even when specially menaced. (10)
- She was too devout a woman to say what she thought. (10)
- Thackeray may have appeared cynical to the devout by keeping him from a station in the pulpit among congregations of the many convicted sinners. (10)
- The vergeress who showed the Marches through the church was devout in the praise of these aristocratic fellow-citizens of hers. (9)
- Their customary devout observances concluded, lights were extinguished, and the ladies kissed, and entered their beds. (10)
- These were the expressions of his intimate moods; every front that he presented to the public wore a glow of lofty, of devout exultation. (9)
- You speak like a fellow recording the devout observances of a great dame with her minor and superior, ecclesiastical comforters. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for devout. Perhaps also see a sentence for drummed and ways to use defending in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use devout in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.