Sentences for consenting. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use consenting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for consenting.
- And if one had only to say sheer donkey, he consenting to be driven by her! (10)
- And such a family, if consenting with knowledge, would consent only for the love of money. (10)
- He had wrongly used that word; it sounded malicious; and to call consenting the same in fact as choosing was wilfully unjust. (10)
- His consenting to marry her is a proof, I will believe, that he is come to a right way of thinking. (4)
- I have done my utmost to persuade her, and there seems a likelihood of her consenting. (10)
- It is the prospect of her life and fortune which you are consenting, if not urging him, to imperil for your own purposes. (10)
- Nature seemed consenting that their hands should be joined, their eyes intermingling. (10)
- Nothing could exceed the politeness of the parties on my consenting to this arrangement. (6)
- She had said this, done that; and it was, by proof, Providence consenting, the right thing. (10)
- She would not have her reason in consenting. (10)
- That was hateful; but it seemed worse when she thought of a woman commanding the faculty and consenting to be duped and foiled. (10)
- The woman consenting to marriage takes but one. (10)
- What he does not like will then be the forbidding law of a most governable people, what he does like the consenting. (10)
- Yet you see her here in a desolate house, consenting to cold, and I know not what, terrors of ghosts! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for consenting. Perhaps also see a sentence for cursed and ways to use color in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use consenting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.