Consoled sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use consoled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for consoled.
- At last he gave it up; she would not come, would not be consoled. (8)
- But he was consoled by the lunch which he had with Westover at a restaurant where it was served in courses. (9)
- He consoled himself by cursing superstition. (10)
- Lady Busshe consoled her. (10)
- She consoled herself with the reflection that utterance was inadequate. (10)
- She was in that mood, familiar to us all, when we long to be consoled and even flattered for having been silly. (9)
- The band wheels off meltingly in a tune all cadences, and twirls, and risings and sinkings, and passionate outbursts trippingly consoled. (10)
- Their unabated warmth consoled me in the bitterest of seasons. (10)
- There never was anything about Durgin in the letters, and Westover was both troubled and consoled by this silence. (9)
- They are consoled too. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for consoled. Perhaps also see a sentence for crows and ways to use commentary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use consoled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.