Consoling sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use consoling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for consoling.
- Apart from its eloquent and consoling philosophy, the picture is pleasant. (10)
- Breakfast done, they bequeathed the consoling information for Algernon that they were off to hear a popular preacher, and departed. (10)
- He wanted to say something that would be consoling but could find no words; and suddenly he felt disgusted. (8)
- He was soon enabled to puff consoling smoke. (10)
- It was consoling that he should know she had some relations for whom there was no need to blush. (4)
- Silver and ivory images are more consoling. (10)
- This was somewhat consoling; but he wore trousers and a waistcoat, and it could have been wished that he had not a silk hat on. (9)
- Whether his mother took pity on him or not, her next sally was consoling. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for consoling. Perhaps also see a sentence for caresses and ways to use comparable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use consoling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.