Use the word conspicuous in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use conspicuous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conspicuous.
- A woman in her position should avoid anything conspicuous, and Nature had given her a too-striking appearance. (8)
- And Shelton saw a sallow man, conspicuous for a want of parting in his hair and a certain restlessness of attitude. (8)
- For a single failure is all the more conspicuous. (10)
- He had never quite grown out of the feeling that to make himself conspicuous in any way was bad form. (8)
- He managed cleverly to leave the cake unchallenged in a conspicuous part of the drawing-room, and stepped gaily down to dinner. (10)
- He would not ring the bell, because he knew it would mean a fuss, and make his going up on the morrow more conspicuous. (8)
- If only her story were not too conspicuous! (8)
- It was impossible to indulge a poetic gloom there without becoming unpleasantly conspicuous in the smoking and euchre and profanity. (9)
- Really noble, though the cleverness was conspicuous. (10)
- The eulogies of her beauty, a possession in which he did not consider her so very conspicuous, irritated him in consequence. (10)
- There were other moths, too, round that bright candle, and they served to keep his attentions from being too conspicuous. (8)
- Toward the rear these characteristics are less and less conspicuous, and finally, in point of space, are lost altogether in confusion, motion and noise. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conspicuous. Perhaps also see a sentence for countenances and ways to use consecrated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conspicuous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.